Ah, the Long Hair years - let me tell you folks, NO woman was safe in those days! I used to get my Samson on most every day, and any would-be "Delilah" ended up in my favorite joke:
By the way, is that Erin Gray (of Buck Rogers fame) that I'm giving the Ike to in the second pic? I feel sorta bad about that one. She was totally my little kid crush.
Ah, the Long Hair years - let me tell you folks, NO woman was safe in those days! I used to get my Samson on most every day, and any would-be "Delilah" ended up in my favorite joke:
ReplyDelete"What did the five fingers say to the face?"
http://tinyurl.com/4yotq5
Dammit that's awesome.
ReplyDeleteDave . . . you son of a bitch. You enjoyed that, didn't you?
Well, the truth finally comes out. Dammit, Dave.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, is that Erin Gray (of Buck Rogers fame) that I'm giving the Ike to in the second pic? I feel sorta bad about that one. She was totally my little kid crush.
ReplyDeleteHonestly not sure who she is. If you think looking at the original will help you figure it out...
ReplyDeletehttp://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3760/slapcq7.jpg
Hmmmm. It really looks like Erin Gray, but I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteSo I Googled "Erin Gray slap" and the very first link was to a thread that answered the question. God love the internet!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.movieforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=14713
And, yep, it's Gray. The original slapper is Glenn Ford, aka Pa Kent in the Richard Donner Superman movie.
I honestly don't know what came over me that I'd slap the beauteous Erin Gray...
http://lh3.ggpht.com/abramsv/SAui1kkZr1I/AAAAAAAAO1o/s0uVM-H_gk8/erin_gray0124.jpg
She must've been particularly uppity that day. Or maybe been late with my coffee.
Seriously, the long hair was uber fantastico, muy bueno, and way hot in general. I call for it's return!!
ReplyDelete