I want that machine in the Reggie Watts video. That is soil-your-pants-awesome. If I can't get one of those recording thingamabobs, I think there should at least be an Xbox 360 game that lets me use my Rock Band mic to do the same thing.
Additionally, I want to have Reggie Watts' babies.
duuuuuuuuuuude...
ReplyDeleteI want that machine in the Reggie Watts video. That is soil-your-pants-awesome. If I can't get one of those recording thingamabobs, I think there should at least be an Xbox 360 game that lets me use my Rock Band mic to do the same thing.
Additionally, I want to have Reggie Watts' babies.
some kind of digital delay thing - one of the youtube pages i saw lists the model in the comments.
ReplyDeleteit's been said that Reggie can impregnate you with sound, so you may already be getting your additional wish.
i wanna have a black baby with him that dave can take and raise as his own.
ReplyDelete