:-O
When she said, "It felt good, didn't it?", I thought the vid was gonna go to a weird incest place.
Also: the before-you-start-the-vid freeze frame of the mom makes her look totally baked.
And that's how little Ricky developed several bizarre sexual dysfunctions that would be with him for the rest of his life.
I'm excited and horrified.
i jizzed in my pants.
I'm a little creeped out by how he jerks it just a couple more times while looking at her after she walks in ans sees him.
at that age it's not something you can just stop. gotta gear down a little.
I really wanted him to pull the blanket away and reveal that he was actually strangling a hobo."Yes, mother. It *does* feel good."
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
:-O
ReplyDeleteWhen she said, "It felt good, didn't it?", I thought the vid was gonna go to a weird incest place.
ReplyDeleteAlso: the before-you-start-the-vid freeze frame of the mom makes her look totally baked.
ReplyDeleteAnd that's how little Ricky developed several bizarre sexual dysfunctions that would be with him for the rest of his life.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited and horrified.
ReplyDeletei jizzed in my pants.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little creeped out by how he jerks it just a couple more times while looking at her after she walks in ans sees him.
ReplyDeleteat that age it's not something you can just stop. gotta gear down a little.
ReplyDeleteI really wanted him to pull the blanket away and reveal that he was actually strangling a hobo.
ReplyDelete"Yes, mother. It *does* feel good."