...an era for, well, this:
Kriss Kross - Jump Jump
Naughty by Nature - OPP
Onyx - Slam
Snow - Informer
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Boyz II Men - Motown Philly
Tag Team - Whoomp! There it is
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
You can all thank me later.
edit by D3: removed the embedded videos and inserted text links so it wouldn't take forever to load the front page of the blog and so Randy wouldn't need to look at Kriss Kross anymore
Jesus Christ, D3... what did anyone ever do to deserve this? ;)
ReplyDeleteOne of the reasons I tend to be out of touch with current music? These songs were the soundtrack to my high school years.
ReplyDeleteDark days.
I had actually never heard of 6 of these until today when Dave was putting this together...and I had never heard of the seventh until last week when Dave kindly gave me an education is 80's pop culture. Am I a freak? Yes. Is ignorance bliss? Yes.
ReplyDeleteI knew all but two of these... and hated them back then, too.
ReplyDeleteKriss Kross *might* have been a greater crime against music than Milli Vanilli. And Color Me Badd was almost certainly worse than New Kids on the Block.
And both New Kids on the Block *and* Milli Vanilli should have been taken out behind the Grammys and beaten to death.