...and with that, the fifth seal of the Apocalypse opens.
the saddest thing was the dude in the wizard hat saying it was the best weekend he'd had in a while.
I dunno, I thought it was pretty sad that the dude who likes to dress up as Hagrid was busting on them for being lame.
hmm, that might actually be a genuine example of irony. good catch.
Wow. Not what I was expecting...I was ready for "lighting bolt lightning bolt lighting bolt," not an "actual" college team...Weird. Weirdly cool? in a super-nerdy way??
No! Not cool! Bad Cindy!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
...and with that, the fifth seal of the Apocalypse opens.
ReplyDeletethe saddest thing was the dude in the wizard hat saying it was the best weekend he'd had in a while.
ReplyDeleteI dunno, I thought it was pretty sad that the dude who likes to dress up as Hagrid was busting on them for being lame.
ReplyDeletehmm, that might actually be a genuine example of irony. good catch.
ReplyDeleteWow. Not what I was expecting...
ReplyDeleteI was ready for "lighting bolt lightning bolt lighting bolt," not an "actual" college team...
Weird. Weirdly cool? in a super-nerdy way??
No! Not cool! Bad Cindy!
ReplyDelete