Oddly enough, this ties in nicely to the nerdcore post a few posts back. I got this track on a CD I borrowed from Dan, and it comes courtesy MC Hawking himself...
That whole album is the shit. The Dozens, where MC Hawking just does yo momma jokes the whole song (kind like D3's original post but a lot raunchier), All My Shootings Be Drivebys, The Big Bizang, and all sorts of other great songs. Dude was contacted by Professor Hawking himself and he digs it.
Oddly enough, this ties in nicely to the nerdcore post a few posts back. I got this track on a CD I borrowed from Dan, and it comes courtesy MC Hawking himself...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGNRYNdVT7g
(um, and don't listen if you're a creationist)
And the ad for the album is pretty hilarious too:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgYbcErf9g&feature=related
Damn, I need that on a t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteThat whole album is the shit. The Dozens, where MC Hawking just does yo momma jokes the whole song (kind like D3's original post but a lot raunchier), All My Shootings Be Drivebys, The Big Bizang, and all sorts of other great songs. Dude was contacted by Professor Hawking himself and he digs it.
ReplyDeleteI was on-topic? Weird.
ReplyDeleteWe're all shocked :D
ReplyDelete