Comments

Election Night Party this Tuesday (food, drinks, rock band)

Election Night Party at my place. We start at 6pm on Tuesday and go until everybody goes home. Get in touch with me for directions to my place. Email (Dave@EmptyAllegory.com) will work or text (512-563-6293)

edit: or I can just include a map now (apt 208)...


View Larger Map

We'll have two TVs set up. One will have the election results rolling in, and the big HDTV will be sporting Rock Band 2 on the Xbox 360. If you have a spare 360 guitar to bring, that would be cool as I have a microphone, drums, and ONE guitar.

All the polls are showing Obama with a sizable lead, so a warning to conservatives: you are absolutely invited, but you may have to listen to a bunch of my liberal friends and I cheer and maybe even gloat a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.