You've probably seen the ads for 'Quarantine'. I haven't seen the flick yet, but heard it was decent. As I've evangelized to Dave a few times, the original version, REC, is one of my favorite horror flicks in recent memory. It's a conceit that shouldn't work, but does. Scary, scary flick that's currently unavailable --- except through the magic of the internet.
Here's the first segment, but the rest are on there, too, in pretty good quality.
Thanks for posting this. I went and saw Quarantine last weekend. Enjoyed it quite a bit, but I'd still love to see all of [REC].
ReplyDeleteI've got my horror line-up for October more or less planned out, and [REC] is likely to be part of the actual Halloween night viewing.
ReplyDeleteI've tried to avoid learning much about the story so it comes at me fresh, but I am looking forward to when the heroes track [REC] down to its lair for the final battle!
Corey Coleman reviews Quarantine here http://www.spill.com/Movie-Reviews/MovieReview.aspx?Name=Quarantine&VideoId=424051
ReplyDeletecontains spoilers.