Comments

More creepy music

From Exorcist II: The Heretic (Yeah, I know)- Ennio Morricone's "Pazuzu"


From Dario Argento's Deep Red:


From The Ring, Hans Zimmer's "The Well":

2 comments:

  1. Kick ass. I especially dig the Dario Argento track. Of his flicks, I've only seen Suspiria (arresting visuals, very atmospheric, largely nonsensical), but I dug the music by Goblin in that too. 'Cept for when it went all crazy jangly. They totally cribbed that for the Silent Hill games.

    For some reason, the weird 70s electronica horror music is just some of my absolute favorite. Maybe it triggers some effed-up childhood nostalgia for John Carpenter movies, maybe it's the low-key funk that percolates in their background - I just dig the hell out 'em. Phantasm's main theme is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'd forgotten how good the score to The Ring was. I think I may need to pick up that album.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.