Thanks, Cindy. You just destroyed a part of my soul.
No one can save me. The damage is done.
You know, many years ago a friend of mine named Admiral Akbar advised me in such matters. Three simple words. Three words that are my shield this day.And I think you know what I'm talkin' about.And if you don't, I'm revoking your geek card.
Concentrate all firepower on that Super Star Destroyer?
Y'know, Dan, that works too.Oh, Akbar, is there no problem your wisdom won't solve?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Thanks, Cindy. You just destroyed a part of my soul.
ReplyDeleteNo one can save me. The damage is done.
ReplyDeleteYou know, many years ago a friend of mine named Admiral Akbar advised me in such matters. Three simple words. Three words that are my shield this day.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think you know what I'm talkin' about.
And if you don't, I'm revoking your geek card.
Concentrate all firepower on that Super Star Destroyer?
ReplyDeleteY'know, Dan, that works too.
ReplyDeleteOh, Akbar, is there no problem your wisdom won't solve?