Well, I'll never look at Chun Li or Jackie Chan the same way again.Also, I'm not *certain*, but I think that was Jay Mohr as Ken. You be the judge!
I actually saw this on the big screen when I was in college. Well, a sorta big screen. It was probably some dinky theater like the Dobie or the Union. Now... City Hunter's a wacky movie to begin with, but imagine if you will watching that scene having NEVER PLAYED A STREET FIGHTER GAME.I was pretty sure I was hallucinating. @_@
"I was pretty sure I was hallucinating. @_@"well. it WAS college.
Did Jackie get hit by force lightning at the start of the fight? Man, he hammed it up even worse than Luke did.
Well, he isn't what you'd call a serious actor NOW, and he was ten times worse at the start of his career.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Well, I'll never look at Chun Li or Jackie Chan the same way again.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm not *certain*, but I think that was Jay Mohr as Ken. You be the judge!
I actually saw this on the big screen when I was in college. Well, a sorta big screen. It was probably some dinky theater like the Dobie or the Union.
ReplyDeleteNow... City Hunter's a wacky movie to begin with, but imagine if you will watching that scene having NEVER PLAYED A STREET FIGHTER GAME.
I was pretty sure I was hallucinating. @_@
"I was pretty sure I was hallucinating. @_@"
ReplyDeletewell. it WAS college.
Did Jackie get hit by force lightning at the start of the fight? Man, he hammed it up even worse than Luke did.
ReplyDeleteWell, he isn't what you'd call a serious actor NOW, and he was ten times worse at the start of his career.
ReplyDelete