Comments

Celebrity Freakjobs!






Danzig's Satanic Bookmobile:



Surprise, surprise - Maralyn Manson isn't the biggest freak on camera when the guy interviewing him is Bill O'Reilly:

4 comments:

  1. I never really new much or cared one way or the other about Manson, but that video was actually kind of impressive. Maybe I should give his music a second chance, probably not, but maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never been much of a manson fan, but i do respect his ideology.

    danzig, on the other hand, is a teeewwwl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, nothing really new to what Manson does/did, but I found him surprisingly candid and self-aware in that interview. I also enjoyed watching O'Reilly struggle to find new ways to say, "Yeah, but why do you have to be so WEIRD?"

    I was waiting for him to tell Manson to get off his lawn.

    As for Danzig...a chump indeed. Everyone's seen the vid of him getting clocked by a fan, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq9LiliXcAQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. the story behind that lovely roundhouse is big guy was in another band that traveled to play the (multi-band) show. they were supposed to go on before Danzig but things were running late and Danzig insisted on playing before them. after his set the house lights went up and the crew started breaking down so they didn't get to play. he confronted Danzig about it (which didn't really make sense), Danzig blew up and shoved him (which was stupid) and the dude clocked him (which was pretty).

    my favorite version was the flash where somebody looped it to the banana phone song. couldn't find it though :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.