Comments

Stephen King's "N"

I hadn't even realized this had been completed: the novelty adaptation of a Stephen King short story to comic-book-style episodes available online or through mobile phones. Wasn't too jonesed for it when I first heard about it, but on stumbling across this short interview with King I became interested in the Lovecraftian concept...

Exclusive interview: Stephen King talks about “N.”


Anyway, it's all available in two-minute installments RIGHT HERE. Just watched the first six. Starts out a bit hokey and melodramatic, gets interesting once the psychiatric patient starts explaining things. Worth trying if the King interview piques your interest.

Special warning to Ben: they make you watch annoying commercials every few episodes ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm 10 "episodes" in and I'm really digging this.

    But I have a huge man crush on Stephen King, so I normally like anything he writes.
    .
    .
    .
    Yes, even From a Buick 8...Which was indeed shit but I liked it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished watching it. Fun stuff. It careens toward a somewhat predictable, Lovecraftian ending, but the quirks of execution were enjoyable throughout and tradition isn't always a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.