You have brought EVIL to this blog.I'll need to watch Sam Jackson singing swear-filled blues in Black Snake Moan at least five times to cleanse the palate.Also: the opening of Seagal's tune is separated at birth from this opening:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7L4X4li_k
I'll say this... Seagal's voice ain't bad.I demand a Steven Seagal/Bruce Willis/David Hasselhoff song team-up!
>>I'll say this... Seagal's voice ain't bad.Stronger than his kung fu anyway.OH SNAP, I WENT THERE!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
You have brought EVIL to this blog.
ReplyDeleteI'll need to watch Sam Jackson singing swear-filled blues in Black Snake Moan at least five times to cleanse the palate.
Also: the opening of Seagal's tune is separated at birth from this opening:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt7L4X4li_k
I'll say this... Seagal's voice ain't bad.
ReplyDeleteI demand a Steven Seagal/Bruce Willis/David Hasselhoff song team-up!
>>I'll say this... Seagal's voice ain't bad.
ReplyDeleteStronger than his kung fu anyway.
OH SNAP, I WENT THERE!!