Comments

Narcissistic and Antisocial Personality Disorders...

...wish I could say I was surprised.

This is one of those quizes that is easy to beat or manipulate, so if you do this one, make sure you're totally honest with yourself with your answers.

DisorderRating
Paranoid:Low
Schizoid:Low
Schizotypal:Moderate
Antisocial:High
Borderline:Low
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:Low

-- Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Information --


There are ten recognized disorders grouped into three categories, listed below.

Odd/Eccentric Behavior
Paranoid Personality Disorder
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Schizotypal Personality Disorder

Dramatic/Erratic Behavior
Antisocial Personality Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Histrionic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Anxious/Inhibited Behavior
Avoidant Personality Disorder
Dependent Personality Disorder
Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder

10 comments:

  1. I have about 5 years clean and sober now. I decided to retake the quiz as if I were taking it 6 or 7 years ago.

    I'm not sure if I should be freaked out that I was a nut job or be glad that I've seen improvement in every area except "Antisocial"

    Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Very High
    Schizoid: High
    Schizotypal: High
    Antisocial: High
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: Very High
    Narcissistic: Very High
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

    URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
    URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine said I was histrionic and schizotypal. Oh yeah? If they say that to may face I'll destroy them with my telepathic powers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd post my results, but my avoidant tendencies forbid it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My results basically said I'm batshit crazy...so no new information here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>My results basically said I'm batshit crazy...so no new information here. :)

    I may have the perfect movie for you:

    http://tinyurl.com/5dqxm4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Moderate
    Borderline: Low
    Histrionic: Low
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: Moderate
    Dependent: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

    So I'm an obsessive-compulsive narcissist with moderate schizotypal and antisocial tendencies.

    In other words, a modern-day American. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>>>My results basically said I'm batshit crazy...so no new information here. :)
    I may have the perfect movie for you:
    http://tinyurl.com/5dq


    quite a lot of batshittery on the blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had taken this a while ago, and anybody else who took it kept getting LOW on pretty much everything... So- nice to see there are more screw-ups here. >:p


    Disorder Rating
    Paranoid Disorder: Low
    Schizoid Disorder: High
    Schizotypal Disorder: Moderate
    Antisocial Disorder: Low
    Borderline Disorder: Low
    Histrionic Disorder: Low
    Narcissistic Disorder: Moderate
    Avoidant Disorder: High
    Dependent Disorder: Low
    ObsessiveCompulsive:High

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've overcome the paranoia enough to post this.

    Paranoid: Moderate
    Schizoid: High
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: Low
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.