Comments

Metal Dolls multi-model shoot in the can

I'm linking to it here rather than just putting in my RSS feed like I usually do because there are a handful of images towards the end that I'm very proud of... but won't make it into my portfolio.

...and I really really wanted somebody to see them.

The model in the shots at the end will not have any of her photos posted anywhere (my site or Metal Dolls) because she put the professional reputation and credibility of myself and Metal Dolls at risk with her behavior.

Don't forget to check out the Metal Dolls website.

Slide show here.

10 comments:

  1. Some very nice shots there, and I think I can see a marked growth from several months ago. Well done.

    And while I don't want to know what psycho-girl did to get blacklisted by the softcore modelling industry, I just know it's a shame. She's a cute little nutball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for noticing the improvement; it's one of the reasons I really wanted the photos seen even though I won't posting her's on my site.

    The models went to a house party after the shoot, and all the under-21 girls were explicitly told they would not be allowed to drink.

    At the party this (under-18) girl was sneaking drinks and even found somebody to smoke pot with... all without the knowledge of the the Metal Dolls crew.

    She vanished towards the end of the night. Neither the MD crew nor her parents knew where she was. She eventually called her parents and claimed that the MD crew (myself included even though I didn't even go to the party) got her dunk/high and abandoned her at the party. Her parents were pissed at us, obviously.

    Eventually the truth came out. She lied to some guy at the party about her age and went home with him.

    Everything is cleared up with the parents, and MD shoulders none of the blame, but I just can't let somebody that put me in that position benefit from my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://tinyurl.com/2hveqx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm noticing a marked improvement, as well. Excellent work, D3!

    So the last girl is under 18? I feel so creepy now, because she's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New details that aren't interesting enough to go into have arisen. The underage girl is getting her photos, and I'm posting them to my site. All under the condition that the model and photos never be associated with Metal Dolls.

    Anyways, thanks for the comment Nate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and the main sources of the marked improvement...

    A) Been reading and studying up on technique.

    B) Got a snazzy new external flash with extension cord and soft box. Lets my control the intensity and direction of lighting. The soft box keeps things from getting washed out like a flash normally would do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Dave, lighting looks a lot better in these. Although I only measure improvement in terms of how topless the models are, so...B+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey JBO... your comment along with the underage girl story just earned this post the "pedo alert tag"

    thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. D3, I'm pretty sure ALL your posts should come marked with the Pedo Alert.

    Jason Murphy's too, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.