I had a comeback but it was probably lame instead of witty and being forgetful, as pointed out, I can't remember what it was. I guess I suck. Does that mean you (D3) also suck a little for marrying me? :)
I just wanted to note that it is, in fact, never lame to post Chuck Norris. That is the nature of Chuck Norris - no endeavor associated with him can ever truly be wrong.
I only said "lame" as a callback gag to D3's first response :D
>>>>I just wanted to note that it is, in fact, never lame to post Chuck Norris. That is the nature of Chuck Norris - no endeavor associated with him can ever truly be wrong.
Chuck Norris thanks you for defending the greatness that is he and issues one roundhouse kick to D3. (ha, I made a rhyme...I amuse myself.)
Well, it's not really a meme, but I'm sure it get's old.
Sara and I, however, have a marriage exemption. I'm allowed to publicly poke fun at her whenever I see fit, just as she has the same option to do so with me.
I married you so I'm allowed to do this...
ReplyDelete...laaaaaaaaaaame
Also, you forgot the "Oooold" tag
ReplyDeleteLaaaaaaaaaaaaame!
ReplyDeleteWhat?
I had a comeback but it was probably lame instead of witty and being forgetful, as pointed out, I can't remember what it was. I guess I suck. Does that mean you (D3) also suck a little for marrying me? :)
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to note that it is, in fact, never lame to post Chuck Norris. That is the nature of Chuck Norris - no endeavor associated with him can ever truly be wrong.
ReplyDeleteI only said "lame" as a callback gag to D3's first response :D
>>>>I just wanted to note that it is, in fact, never lame to post Chuck Norris. That is the nature of Chuck Norris - no endeavor associated with him can ever truly be wrong.
ReplyDeleteChuck Norris thanks you for defending the greatness that is he and issues one roundhouse kick to D3. (ha, I made a rhyme...I amuse myself.)
The "Chuck Norris is badass" meme may be the meme that holds the record for burning out and losing it's funny the fastest. This was ooooold last year.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, there may be no other internet meme more annoying than this one.
What about the buzzkill meme, D3?
ReplyDeleteI hear that one's been old since its earliest use.
Well, it's not really a meme, but I'm sure it get's old.
ReplyDeleteSara and I, however, have a marriage exemption. I'm allowed to publicly poke fun at her whenever I see fit, just as she has the same option to do so with me.