Wait a minute? What do I have to do with it, lol?
i wondered the same thing...maybe we had differing opinions and this is the end? :D
I'm sure that was just a general edification, D3. It's actually something I'd like on a bumper sticker :DBut, alas, William is wrong as well. He makes a good case, but there'll only ever be one BESTEST BEST love song ever. And this is it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFZ8fiEPLCg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wait a minute? What do I have to do with it, lol?
ReplyDeletei wondered the same thing...maybe we had differing opinions and this is the end? :D
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that was just a general edification, D3. It's actually something I'd like on a bumper sticker :D
ReplyDeleteBut, alas, William is wrong as well. He makes a good case, but there'll only ever be one BESTEST BEST love song ever.
And this is it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFZ8fiEPLCg