Possibly the best video I've seen since Muse's "Knights of Cydonia."Can we get this as a video game?
Dammit. I was coming to the blog specifically to post this, but Red Randy beat me to it.But yeah, this is good stuff. Definitely up there with Cydonia.
I'm so glad we have the Russians are badass tag.
Considering that most Russians hate Gorbachev and blame him for the current state of their country, there's some pretty strong social commentary in that awesome video.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Possibly the best video I've seen since Muse's "Knights of Cydonia."
ReplyDeleteCan we get this as a video game?
Dammit. I was coming to the blog specifically to post this, but Red Randy beat me to it.
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, this is good stuff. Definitely up there with Cydonia.
I'm so glad we have the Russians are badass tag.
ReplyDeleteConsidering that most Russians hate Gorbachev and blame him for the current state of their country, there's some pretty strong social commentary in that awesome video.
ReplyDelete