Comments

I'm hardcore... I guess?

What genre of Metal are you?

My Results:


Hardcore Metal Bands like Walls of Jericho, Hatebreed, Bury Your Dead, and Remembering Never. Music is: Thunderous and powerful music that speaks to street smarts and about persevering. You are an aggressive individual who has many opinions that others find to be a bit much to handle. When these beliefs are called into question, you’d sooner pick a fight than argue about them intellectually. You strive for strength through unity and perseverance through adversity.

12 comments:

  1. I'll have to try this later - I gotta go watch a Batman movie - but I'm betting if there's a way to get Hall & Oates on this scale...I will find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Gothic Metal.
    Bands like Beseech, Sirenia, Lacuna Coil, and Tiamat. Music is: Typically slower and with lots of atmosphere, the genre also sometimes sports twin vocalists (male and female). You enjoy the finer things in life and love beautiful things that tickle your senses. You are romantic without ever overdoing it, and you love the dark because it brings out your sensual side.

    ...Okay... I DO have one of those bands in my iTunes. Good job, test? Now I need to start wearing crosses & pull my hair in front of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I was just reading over the hardcore metal description and... I dunno about hardcore- sounds more like they may've tried to describe some type of skin-head metal... Give it a little *closer* read... ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you should mention that Cindy...

    Skinhead music is often either Punk or Hardcore Metal. So it would be easy to see the genre as being Skinhead in nature, but just as not all country is redneck yammering, not all hardcore is racist ranting.

    But yeah... it does kind of sound that way in the description.

    Hey Dave, thought you were going to take the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I got bored...

    I took the quiz again doing my best Dave impersonation. If he answers like I guessed he would, he would be:

    Thrash Metal

    Bands like Anthrax, Exodus, Darkane, and Testament. Music is: Fast and furious music meant to inspire mosh pits. You are a fun-loving and humorous individual that others like to be around. You take risks all in the name of having a good time and you strive for enjoyment. You are also one of the people that is usually first in line to have a celebratory drink.




    I'm curious to see how he actually scores now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got...
    Gothic Metal.
    Bands like Beseech, Sirenia, Lacuna Coil, and Tiamat. Music is: Typically slower and with lots of atmosphere, the genre also sometimes sports twin vocalists (male and female). You enjoy the finer things in life and love beautiful things that tickle your senses. You are romantic without ever overdoing it, and you love the dark because it brings out your sensual side.

    And yeah, so maybe I did dye my hair black and wear black nail polish ih high school...Shut up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am..

    Thrash Metal

    Bands like Anthrax, Exodus, Darkane, and Testament. Music is: Fast and furious music meant to inspire mosh pits. You are a fun-loving and humorous individual that others like to be around. You take risks all in the name of having a good time and you strive for enjoyment. You are also one of the people that is usually first in line to have a celebratory drink.

    Three of those four bands are on my iTunes. Of course, so is Lacuna Coil, so maybe I'm a little Goth too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got:

    What genre of Metal are you?
    Progressive Metal

    Bands like Zero Hour, Watchtower, Dream Theater, and Fates Warning. Music is: Incredibly technical and virtuosic; only for the most talented of metal musicians. You have gifts and skills that others envy and therefore aspire to obtain and/or overshadow. You love the chance to show off and impress others, but you never lose sight of the goal. Why do something simply when you can do it over-the-top?!?

    That is wierd. I'm a metal maniac with love of Iron Maiden, Immortal, Metallica (old Skool), Judas Priest, Danzig, Dio, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, and Black Label Society.
    I should be more Thrash Metal!! or at least old skool Metal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weird. All I got was this picture:

    http://tinyurl.com/6jqybj

    (Not a Rick roll)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.