I like these TED talks.
Damn, and all this time I would just go to the comic shop, look for good comics, not find them, and just go away to play in traffic.But now I've learned from the crows! Now I will go to the comic shop and drop a coin into Randy's hand! And he will give me a good comic!
not for a coin he wont. several, maybe.
Actually, Randy will just give you a peanut.
>>I like these TED talks.Me too. I'm pretty sure we've linked to them before, but last night was the first time I watched several in a row and they were all pretty awesome. I may have to post the one on how schools kill creativity...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I like these TED talks.
ReplyDeleteDamn, and all this time I would just go to the comic shop, look for good comics, not find them, and just go away to play in traffic.
ReplyDeleteBut now I've learned from the crows! Now I will go to the comic shop and drop a coin into Randy's hand! And he will give me a good comic!
not for a coin he wont. several, maybe.
ReplyDeleteActually, Randy will just give you a peanut.
ReplyDelete>>I like these TED talks.
ReplyDeleteMe too. I'm pretty sure we've linked to them before, but last night was the first time I watched several in a row and they were all pretty awesome. I may have to post the one on how schools kill creativity...