Or so one message boarder commented of this extremely R-rated trailer for the upcoming Punisher: War Zone. Seems to have a deliberate grindhouse scratchiness to it and a lot more of what fans want from the Punisher. Could be fun.
I couldn't watch this b/c i spent the whole time trying to adjust the little volume control on the video. Unco-operative to say the least. Maddening to be more precise.
I think it's a psychological trick to make you angry while all the killing is going on, thereby reinforcing the desired emotional response, motherfucker.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Chris; don't make me gouge out your eyes and twist your head off using the newly made finger holes for grips.
1) Ray Stevenson was fucking awesome in Rome, and is a perfect fit for this new, kill-crazy Punisher, and I think not having to re-do the origin, plus not having Travolta in it, might result in a good movie.
2) I love that they're putting this uber-violent movie out just in time for Christmas. ;)
I couldn't watch this b/c i spent the whole time trying to adjust the little volume control on the video. Unco-operative to say the least. Maddening to be more precise.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a psychological trick to make you angry while all the killing is going on, thereby reinforcing the desired emotional response, motherfucker.
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about Chris; don't make me gouge out your eyes and twist your head off using the newly made finger holes for grips.
ReplyDeleteBLOOOOOOOOD RAAAAAAAAAGE
Two things:
ReplyDelete1) Ray Stevenson was fucking awesome in Rome, and is a perfect fit for this new, kill-crazy Punisher, and I think not having to re-do the origin, plus not having Travolta in it, might result in a good movie.
2) I love that they're putting this uber-violent movie out just in time for Christmas. ;)