Fellas, we have left Jason Murphy a timid and broken man with our vengeful douchiness.Well done!
Uh, Jason, I've seen the 1966 Batman movie several times. It is a great film. That's not news. Hell, it's better than most of the more recent Batman movies. Now, if you had something to say about the new movie...
All I'm saying is that you can keep your Heath Ledger and your Christian Bale. Frank Gorshin!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Fellas, we have left Jason Murphy a timid and broken man with our vengeful douchiness.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Uh, Jason, I've seen the 1966 Batman movie several times. It is a great film. That's not news. Hell, it's better than most of the more recent Batman movies. Now, if you had something to say about the new movie...
ReplyDeleteAll I'm saying is that you can keep your Heath Ledger and your Christian Bale. Frank Gorshin!!!
ReplyDelete