"Somehow, I imagined something else when I heard we were going to roll out."
"I don't know about you, but I'm not impressed with this new Stark guy."
"As soon as the boys got on the road, then knew they should have listened to mother's advice to 'always pee first.'"
"They see us rollin'They hatin' "
"Chad knew they looked like a bunch of fucking tools, but he'd never been able to resist peer pressure."
"A reminder before this firing exercise begins:Do not, I repeat, DO NOT forget to engage the brakes on your vehicle."
"They see us rollin'They hatin' "I think Dave wins. That had ME rollin'.
"Dude! These budget cut-backs SUCK!"
"In the land of uni-cyclists, the two-wheeled man is king."
Cindy: +1Dave: +1
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
"Somehow, I imagined something else when I heard we were going to roll out."
ReplyDelete"I don't know about you, but I'm not impressed with this new Stark guy."
ReplyDelete"As soon as the boys got on the road, then knew they should have listened to mother's advice to 'always pee first.'"
ReplyDelete"They see us rollin'
ReplyDeleteThey hatin' "
"Chad knew they looked like a bunch of fucking tools, but he'd never been able to resist peer pressure."
ReplyDelete"A reminder before this firing exercise begins:
ReplyDeleteDo not, I repeat, DO NOT forget to engage the brakes on your vehicle."
"They see us rollin'
ReplyDeleteThey hatin' "
I think Dave wins. That had ME rollin'.
"Dude! These budget cut-backs SUCK!"
ReplyDelete"In the land of uni-cyclists, the two-wheeled man is king."
ReplyDeleteCindy: +1
ReplyDeleteDave: +1