The beer one is actually a poster in the locker room at my gym.
We must go to the same gym..made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it. Then, one of my clients I was training asked if it was ok if they got their vitamins from the beer (seriously)....then I wanted to cry.
I've seen the beer one tons of times, too... Somehow I never made the connection it was beer, though.If I HAD, I would totally have been drinking it and so swoll by now...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
The beer one is actually a poster in the locker room at my gym.
ReplyDeleteWe must go to the same gym..made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it. Then, one of my clients I was training asked if it was ok if they got their vitamins from the beer (seriously)....then I wanted to cry.
ReplyDeleteI've seen the beer one tons of times, too... Somehow I never made the connection it was beer, though.
ReplyDeleteIf I HAD, I would totally have been drinking it and so swoll by now...