Comments

Fucking COOL.

The band is Zombie Zombie.

This is their musical tribute to G.I. Joe, stop motion animation, John Carpenter's The Thing, and John Carpenter's dark techno movie scores.

It's like it was made for ME.

3 comments:

  1. I tried to watch it, but the music was so damn repetitive I stopped halfway through. This sort of techno (trip hop? I think) isn't really my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say that the video itself was damn cool. I should try watching it with no music, see how that is. It certainly established a mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is monotonous, but there's some electronica nuance working in the background. Real minimal, but I dug it. I definitely evokes Carpenter's scores, especially from movies like Escape from New York.

    I thought it was interesting that even the frozen-expression Joes seemed to emote when animated with a bit of subtlety.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.