"if you're going to overwhelm the Hulk with waves of ecstasy, then one meter directly in front of him is the last place you want to be standing."true dat.
Captain Boomerang, who was (thankfully) replaced by his much awesomer son.I'm not going to rise to the bait...OK, I will. You go to hell, Nate. ;)
Hell? Did Captain Boomerang get his own ongoing title there?;-)
I want to name something the Soggy Chest Wound now. I need to buy a boat or get a spaceship or join a band or something.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
"if you're going to overwhelm the Hulk with waves of ecstasy, then one meter directly in front of him is the last place you want to be standing."
ReplyDeletetrue dat.
Captain Boomerang, who was (thankfully) replaced by his much awesomer son.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to rise to the bait...
OK, I will. You go to hell, Nate. ;)
Hell? Did Captain Boomerang get his own ongoing title there?
ReplyDelete;-)
I want to name something the Soggy Chest Wound now. I need to buy a boat or get a spaceship or join a band or something.
ReplyDelete