PRO: I can't tell what the story is, so I'll be going into the theater with the mystery truly a mystery.CON: I can't tell what the story is, so it's kind of crappy as a trailer. Also, Scully's first line goes KER-THUD!But y'know, I'm gonna see it anyway. Guess I'd just as soon walk in not knowing anything.
Trailer left me cold. Bummer, as I'd been building anticipation for this movie.Still hope it's good... but I would have loved a kickass trailer rather than a kinda "meh" one.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
PRO: I can't tell what the story is, so I'll be going into the theater with the mystery truly a mystery.
ReplyDeleteCON: I can't tell what the story is, so it's kind of crappy as a trailer. Also, Scully's first line goes KER-THUD!
But y'know, I'm gonna see it anyway. Guess I'd just as soon walk in not knowing anything.
Trailer left me cold. Bummer, as I'd been building anticipation for this movie.
ReplyDeleteStill hope it's good... but I would have loved a kickass trailer rather than a kinda "meh" one.