Comments

I Is Bloody Baroness...I Shoot You Dead

PEW!PEW!PEW!

6 comments:

  1. You sure that's not from a D3 photoshoot?

    Anyway, she's cute, but in a "cosplay babe" kind of way. The Baroness needs to be 35+. That's Baroness Jr. Kid Baroness. Li'l Baroness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Li'l Miss Baroness" I think.

    Great idea, Dave... now to find a model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm sure plenty of your models have leather catsuits, D3, may I suggest picking up a black t-shirt with a red Cobra symbol for a "Baroness's Day Off" shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think finding suspender style ammo carriers and a submachine gun might be the real challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's of any consequence, I have an open chested jacket, medallion, and silver mask.

    You know, if you need a Destro for this shoot or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murphy- How about you trade outfits with my model?

    You can be the Baroness, and she can be Destro!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.