Y'know, I like doughnuts and I like bacon, but...bleh.This looks like something that's already been eaten once. ;)
Could they add a sausage link inside the donut? And maybe a pocket of syrup filling?Now we're talkin'!
Another idea:Take traditional custard-filled donuts and pack the custard with bacon bits.Can we do it, America?YES WE CAN.
i had a voodoo donut when i was in portland at the stumptown afterparty. it had fruit loops on it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Y'know, I like doughnuts and I like bacon, but...
ReplyDeletebleh.
This looks like something that's already been eaten once. ;)
Could they add a sausage link inside the donut? And maybe a pocket of syrup filling?
ReplyDeleteNow we're talkin'!
Another idea:
ReplyDeleteTake traditional custard-filled donuts and pack the custard with bacon bits.
Can we do it, America?
YES WE CAN.
i had a voodoo donut when i was in portland at the stumptown afterparty. it had fruit loops on it.
ReplyDelete