Comments

Changes

...to my original cheat list

WAS:

1. Juliette Lewis
2. Tina Fey
3. Liv Tyler
4. Sarah Silverman
5. Agent M

IS NOW:

1. Juliette Lewis
2. Tina Fey
3. Sarah Silverman
4. Hayley Williams
5. Agent M

Some set of rules for changing the cheat lists seems to be needed. I propose that one change every six months be allowed. That way, serious thought has to be put into it, but the list can still be kept current. Also, I propose that in case of death, maiming injury, or revelation of sexual preference, that a free optional change be allowed.

This video is what prompted me to change my list. The band isn't particularly good, and it's the sort of obnoxious poop-punk that spews from Avril Lavigne and Ashlee Simpson but...

This chick fucking breaks the cuteness meter for me:

7 comments:

  1. I had intended "pop-punk" not "poop-punk" but in the spirit of accuracy... I'm leaving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is nothing if not a place of journalistic integrity.

    I'll update mah list later. I may break the rules and wipe the whole slate clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D3, the singer is indeed cute and all, but she looks like 14 years old.

    I think we need a Pedo Alert tag on this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Obviously nothing wrong with the new addition, but I'm not getting crotch-burn from her.

    As to the pedo alert, well...let's just say the newly-legal Emma Watson just might make my list. See what happens when you read Alan Moore's Lost Girls?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, she looks at least 15 or 16, and the crotch burning is a reference to her hair color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno, I like "my crotch burns" as a reference to lust.

    Or VD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I dunno, I like "my crotch burns" as a reference to lust.

    Or VD."

    That's what's so great about the tags: the limitless possibilities for misuse.

    And for the record, she's 19. I'm merely creepy, not a pedo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.