
I couldn't help but post a tidbit of gossip about our favorite serial killer turned perv. Apparently, Micheal C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are dating (Dexter and Deb, in case you're a bit slow on the draw). I know this because I caught them gettin' it on in the elevator with my camera phone.
On a side note: I guess he will forever be David from Six Feet Under to me because when I heard about this, my immediate reaction was, "ummm, why is he dating a girl if he's gay?"
>>I know this because I caught them gettin' it on in the elevator with my camera phone.
ReplyDeleteWait, wait. Are you reposting this from somewhere, or do you mean that you, Sarah, actually witnessed this somehow?
Also: this blog has a "hawt" tag for a reason, and celebrity quasi-incest is IT!
no, i wasn't witness to any such thing. i was attempting to insinuate that the pic i posted was taken by none other than yours truly. i guess i failed to properly transmit my tone of sarcasm over the interwebs. :)
ReplyDeleteI just remembered...
ReplyDeleteDexter's sister made my blog hottie list a few months back, and Dexter himself made the super-hunk list.
If they get together...
TOO MUCH HOTNESS FOR ANY RELATIONSHIP TO CONTAIN!!