Comments

Stay away from the porn, freakos!

60s anti-porn propaganda! Ya gotta log in to watch it, but you should be able to use the same Google account you do for the blog to do it.

And kids...you're gonna want to.

7 comments:

  1. Fortunately, thanks to the tireless activism of George Putnam, porn was all but wiped out in the 1960s and is now scarce everywhere in modern, morally upright America.

    Especially on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternate response #2: Dave, I think you mislabeled this. This is footage from the 2008 Republican National Convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alternate response #3: Boy, George Putnam sure has a *huge* porn collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would just like to point out that George Putnam has never been to Japan, and thus has never seen a demon tentacle-rape a ten-year-old schoolgirl. That dude has no idea what dangerous porn really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There're a few points where I could swear he's getting aroused just talking about the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God, I love how he makes the word 'FACT' two syllables. He's so hot. Excuse me... I'll be right back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew Swank was so old? Too bad they dont publish Sextet anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.