Cool pics! I think that's the first post-with-a-million-pics that I didn't hate.
I'm particularly taken with the matador pic. It's like the guy said, "Eff this 'getting impaled' shit. I'm just gonna levitate."
My favorite is the picture of the kids' hockey team.You can actually see a whole batch of kids developing a lifelong fear of:A) Having their picture takenB) Having anyone stand beside themC) Hearing someone say "I don't feel so good" right before A or B happen.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Cool pics! I think that's the first post-with-a-million-pics that I didn't hate.
ReplyDeleteI'm particularly taken with the matador pic. It's like the guy said, "Eff this 'getting impaled' shit. I'm just gonna levitate."
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the picture of the kids' hockey team.
ReplyDeleteYou can actually see a whole batch of kids developing a lifelong fear of:
A) Having their picture taken
B) Having anyone stand beside them
C) Hearing someone say "I don't feel so good" right before A or B happen.