Comments

Watchmen costume shots

Some look good, some look weak, but the same was true of the X-Men movie costumes in early stills and they ended up working out pretty well in motion.

Judge for ya damn self

Oh, and yes, it seems Ozymandias has nipples on his costume :(

6 comments:

  1. I know nothing about Watchmen... but that girl's costume... looks like they really stopped trying. Make it red & you got an Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all much darker than I expected. Still, I think it looks pretty good. But I want to see Dr Manhattan, dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they better not make him dickless, either. Must have dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Cindy "Know nothing about Watchmen"? You can't be my friend anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>And they better not make him dickless, either. Must have dick.

    Assuming Dr. Manhattan's gonna be CGI, will there be an F/X team assigned specifically to animated his wang?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The team that did the Diggler wang in Boogie Nights must be needing more work by now, right?

    CGI Cock Team Go!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.