Comments

Randy, I may have to reassess my dislike of Juliet on Lost...

...based exclusively on this interview snippet from the actress who plays her:

TVGuide.com: Is there a sort of "letdown" for a Lost actor after you get "your" episode for the season?

Mitchell: [Laughs] I'm so flipping hard on myself that for me it's a relief! Other people's episodes are a heck of a lot easier to watch. This is like pulling nails. I suppose there is [a letdown], but at the same time I'm a story dork. I'm a book reader, a comic-book reader, so I'm always interested in what happens next. I actually just got the script for [Episode] 409, and I was sitting here reading it just completely entranced, and it had very little to do with me. That's the kind of show it is. I was already a fan, so to be on the "inside" of it is kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.