That was Spyhunter, Cindy, and it was indeed awesome. Now that I'm on the comment posting page, I can see your avatar, and it's pretty awesome too, Cindy.
Deleting my tags doesn't delete the truth, but I wasn't trying to be a buzzkill, just a smartass.
I see you changed "youngest" to "first" but I went ahead and added the oooooold tag anyways.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your middle age "first video game generation."
Actually, I had to add the "Getting old but still slightly funny" tag too. It describes the 80's generation pretty well.
ReplyDeleteThat was Spyhunter, right?
ReplyDeleteI remember thinking that game was awesome, and at some point bought a remake.
...The remake SUCKED....
That's fine, D3 - I'll just delete your tags. Go buzzkill someone else's posts.
ReplyDeleteThat was Spyhunter, Cindy, and it was indeed awesome. Now that I'm on the comment posting page, I can see your avatar, and it's pretty awesome too, Cindy.
ReplyDeleteDeleting my tags doesn't delete the truth, but I wasn't trying to be a buzzkill, just a smartass.