Comments

March Movie Night



Partly in tribute to the fallen Gary Gygax but mostly because Dave was in a fantasty mood, the theme this month is fantasy, so we're going with Dragonslayer (which I've never seen) and Stardust (which neither Dave nor I have seen, so if it sucks, we take no responsibility). We'll probably open with Stardust. As usual, it's the last Sunday of the month (March 30th), at my place (11205 Bending Bough Trail) starting at 8 PM (although Rock Band starts at 5:30 or 6:00 or whenever people show up, and showing up early is welcomed and encouraged.)

Wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, gimp love slaves that are usually locked in the basement, etc. welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Dragonslayer in 20 years, but I recall liking it. Stardust was great, though. Fun, funny, and full of wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to hold off for now.

    When is the promised martial arts night? Cause I'll be there for that one

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.