Oh, so you hate to be a "topper," but for some reason you still had to do it?Well I hope you get double-teamed by Bigfoot AND a wombat!
"Sasquatchewan"? Fuck you, Jason. There's a place in Hell reserved for people who abuse the language like that.
"I have a few who have claimed abuse, but never by ..ah.. a mythical creature"may be the funniest string of words ever put together.
"Sasquatchewan" is a perfectly reasonable bastardization of English, however, everyone know that Bigfoots speak Cockney.but i think the real question on everyone's mind here is, if his feet are so big, well...how big was his Cockney?
I hate you, too, Chris. You and Jason both.
Convicted child molestor who claims Bigfoot raped him?Oh, *that* guy is gonna have a fun time in prison.
So Dan hates me, Chris, and black people in general? ;)
Dan hates everyone. He doesn't discriminate.
That's true. I once hated a man in Philly, just to watch him die.
now that's some hatin'. well done.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh, so you hate to be a "topper," but for some reason you still had to do it?
ReplyDeleteWell I hope you get double-teamed by Bigfoot AND a wombat!
"Sasquatchewan"? Fuck you, Jason. There's a place in Hell reserved for people who abuse the language like that.
ReplyDelete"I have a few who have claimed abuse, but never by ..ah.. a mythical creature"
ReplyDeletemay be the funniest string of words ever put together.
"Sasquatchewan" is a perfectly reasonable bastardization of English, however, everyone know that Bigfoots speak Cockney.
ReplyDeletebut i think the real question on everyone's mind here is, if his feet are so big, well...how big was his Cockney?
I hate you, too, Chris. You and Jason both.
ReplyDeleteConvicted child molestor who claims Bigfoot raped him?
ReplyDeleteOh, *that* guy is gonna have a fun time in prison.
So Dan hates me, Chris, and black people in general? ;)
ReplyDeleteDan hates everyone. He doesn't discriminate.
ReplyDeleteThat's true. I once hated a man in Philly, just to watch him die.
ReplyDeletenow that's some hatin'. well done.
ReplyDelete