OK, I've seen a *lot* of bad movies, but now I know that I haven't nearly seen enough of them.
Thanks to the magic of teh internets, I've found this is actually from an episode of 'Red Dwarf'. The character's name is Ace Rimmer.
Wow.Mystery solved, in 5 minutes...Did you even TRY, Dave???
See, I've seen a little Red Dwarf - it's a pretty funny sci-fi British sitcom - but the .gif was better when I imagined it would lead me to a WHOLE MOVIE of gator-surfing.Thanks for ruining it, Jason.You bastard.
But I may have to rent some more eps of Red Dwarf anyway...
Hey, I was right there with you. Until I discovered it was Red Dwarf, I was hoping for a post-apocalyptic epic featuring Michael Dudikoff facing off against Mulletor the Gator-Lord.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
OK, I've seen a *lot* of bad movies, but now I know that I haven't nearly seen enough of them.
ReplyDeleteThanks to the magic of teh internets, I've found this is actually from an episode of 'Red Dwarf'. The character's name is Ace Rimmer.
ReplyDeleteWow.
ReplyDeleteMystery solved, in 5 minutes...
Did you even TRY, Dave???
See, I've seen a little Red Dwarf - it's a pretty funny sci-fi British sitcom - but the .gif was better when I imagined it would lead me to a WHOLE MOVIE of gator-surfing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for ruining it, Jason.
You bastard.
But I may have to rent some more eps of Red Dwarf anyway...
ReplyDeleteHey, I was right there with you.
ReplyDeleteUntil I discovered it was Red Dwarf, I was hoping for a post-apocalyptic epic featuring Michael Dudikoff facing off against Mulletor the Gator-Lord.