Comments

That Damned Cat...

is nearly outta the bag. For those who don't know I'm talking 'bout me and Dirty Dave's new comic book, which is all done but for the printin, foldin, staplin, trimmin. Here's a preview panel:

4 comments:

  1. ok that's bigger than i thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what she said.

    Ba dum bum.

    Congrats, Chris. Looking forward to seeing the new comic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must be at *least* four variant covers. One should glow in the dark; one should be holographic; one should be on premium handmade paper and hand-painted, and the last should be, you know, um, normal. Except it's a crossover with GHOST RIDER! Hell yeahs. I'm buying three of each; one for the vault, one for my offsite secure storage location, and one for the coffee table (inside hermetically-sealed protective polypropylene).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...and I thought I was the only one that hermetically-sealed my coffee table in protective polypropylene

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.