Comments

Pepsi's Superbowl Ad



One of those tags is an inside joke between me and Dave, which is why this has the Rogues Gallery Gentleman's Club tag.

13 comments:

  1. What a couple of assholes with that horn stunt. That's not amusing and funny, it just makes me want to punch them in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D3's right! Humorous ads need to be taken as if they were real, and hey you kids, GET OFF MY LAWN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I haven't had any problems with hooligans on my lawn ever since I hooked up the high voltage line to my underground sprinkler system.

    Oh... and I wasn't saying that the ad wasn't funny BECAUSE the guys were being assholes. I was saying that it wasn't funny AND they were being assholes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to put this?

    You've got a very individualistic sense of humor, D3. The guys being assholes is just comedic assholery in the same tradition as Ferris Bueller and Bill Murray in Stripes and...well, every comedy ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you say it's in the same tradition as Captain Willy's Bizz-Bang?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, there wasn't quite enough anti-Semitism to meet Captain Willy's standards =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - those guys are deaf... They don't know a car horn annoys people. For all they know, it sounds like a beautiful serenata sang by a mystical unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stupid annoying deaf guys and their unicorns! you can't even yell at them!

    are you allowed to drive if you are deaf? how could you hear the radio?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen people driving and signing. There's a house full of deaf people who live on my street -- they have tons o' cars. Once one of the girls went running past my house chasing her dog -- I said, "he went over there..." Then realized, from the lack of reaction, she must be from the deaf house.
    There also a little blind girl who lives on my street. There's also Italians. My street is full of crips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I could handle the blind girl and the deaf people, but I'm not living next to no Italians.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's "Aye-talians," right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm imagining your next door neighbors are Mario and Luigi.

    They're "roommates."

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, and what's up with all those giant mushrooms in their backyard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.