Does it mean I've been following Obama's campaign too closely if I've already seen most of these pictures? ;)I love the "Badass Motherfucker" picture.
Those are pretty great.
I heard Randy had that swimsuit pic printed out as a poster for his bedroom door.
That's true... but I made a *slight* modification:http://tinyurl.com/37n2ea*Not* a Rick Roll, I should mention.
Randy, you need a poster of Obama in the cowboy hat...and nothing else.
i've come up with a campaign theme song for Senator Obama. we need to get this recorded and start the meme.(Sung to the tune of M'nah M'nah)Barack Obamado-doo-dedodoBarack Obamado-do-de-doBarack Obamado-doo-dedodo-dedodo-dedododododoo.and etc.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Does it mean I've been following Obama's campaign too closely if I've already seen most of these pictures? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the "Badass Motherfucker" picture.
Those are pretty great.
ReplyDeleteI heard Randy had that swimsuit pic printed out as a poster for his bedroom door.
ReplyDeleteThat's true... but I made a *slight* modification:
ReplyDeletehttp://tinyurl.com/37n2ea
*Not* a Rick Roll, I should mention.
Randy, you need a poster of Obama in the cowboy hat...and nothing else.
ReplyDeletei've come up with a campaign theme song for Senator Obama. we need to get this recorded and start the meme.
ReplyDelete(Sung to the tune of M'nah M'nah)
Barack Obama
do-doo-dedodo
Barack Obama
do-do-de-do
Barack Obama
do-doo-dedodo-dedodo-dedododododoo.
and etc.