Comments

iPod meme continued...

How many songs total: 9900
How many hours or days of music: 25.2 days (weird; more songs than Randy, but running notably fewer days; Randy, do you have the full "Ring of the Nibelung" or some shit on there?)
Most recently played: "Want Ad Blues" / John Lee Hooker
Most played: "Velvet Guitar" / Alejandro Escovedo (unexpected, but I really do love this song)
Most recently added: "Don't Stay Away" / Phillis Dillon (downloaded just this afternoon after I heard it on KUT; falls into the rock steady genre, a precursor to reggae)

Sort by song title:
First Song: "A.M. Radio" / Everclear
Last Song: "99.9F°" / Suzanne Vega (we're twins, Randy!)

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: I've got assloads of short video game riffs and weird things (the shortest is the Transformers transforming sound at (:02), but the shortest thing that could fairly be called a song is "The Dick Van Dyke Show Theme Song" (no shit) at (:17)
Longest Song: "Logical Regression" by DJ Scam clocks in at (44:19) This is something I got in a music exchange with some dudes at Bendis's board. It's a megamix of 60s music interspersed with the audio of commercials, political speeches and other flavor sounds of the era. It's kinda cool.

Sort by album:
First album: "A2G EP" by Blackalicious (partially downloaded album; first full album is "Abbey Road")
Last album: "80s Hits Stripped" by Various (accoustic 80s pop by the original artists; I only downloaded a few songs from the album, but I kinda dig it). Since that's partial album, the last full album I've got is "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad" by Bernard Herrmann (awesome)
First song that comes up on Shuffle: "Wish I Could (Hideaway)" / Creedence Clearwater Revival (not a particular favorite)

Search the following and state how many songs come up:

Death - 61
Life - 96
Love - 397
Hate - 41
You - 707
Sex - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.