I'd be down with that. And what's that martial arts flick you were all about a year or two back, D3? Ong Bak? I never got around to that, so it might make a cool pairing with it.
It was indeed Ong Bak
Saw it again recently. It's actually District B-13. Good, fun flick. A little light on plotmakesensitude, but very high on dudecrazyjumpness.
Ong Bak is badass. you will beleive a man can kill you with his elbows.
>>you will beleive a man can kill you with his elbows.IMPOSSIBLE. I will never believe that.Never ever.
I believe that. Sometimes, it's all that keeps me going.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I'd be down with that. And what's that martial arts flick you were all about a year or two back, D3? Ong Bak? I never got around to that, so it might make a cool pairing with it.
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed Ong Bak
ReplyDeleteSaw it again recently. It's actually District B-13. Good, fun flick. A little light on plotmakesensitude, but very high on dudecrazyjumpness.
ReplyDeleteOng Bak is badass. you will beleive a man can kill you with his elbows.
ReplyDelete>>you will beleive a man can kill you with his elbows.
ReplyDeleteIMPOSSIBLE. I will never believe that.
Never ever.
I believe that. Sometimes, it's all that keeps me going.
ReplyDelete