A metal cicada would be the coolest thing of all time.
I was just telling Randy today how cicadas are my favorite bug. I even had a character in City of Heroes named Mighty Cicada. Big fat bug-lookin' guy. Emitted sonic blasts to simulate the cicada's hideous shrieking.
So, I haven't found a Cicada... but some guy already cast one, a few semesters ago. However, I did find a yellowjacket nest... with a dead yellowjacket tucked inside. Trade off?
I've been hoping to find a dead cicada to cast in metals... but my dad told me it wasn't cicada season... (sadness...)
ReplyDeleteA metal cicada would be the coolest thing of all time.
ReplyDeleteI was just telling Randy today how cicadas are my favorite bug. I even had a character in City of Heroes named Mighty Cicada. Big fat bug-lookin' guy. Emitted sonic blasts to simulate the cicada's hideous shrieking.
Now I miss City of Heroes.
I've been hoping to find a dead cicada to cast in metals..
ReplyDeleteLet me get out my notebook labeled "Words I Never Thought I'd Hear Together"
So, I haven't found a Cicada... but some guy already cast one, a few semesters ago. However, I did find a yellowjacket nest... with a dead yellowjacket tucked inside. Trade off?
ReplyDeleteYellowjackets are the poor man's cicada.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Cindy, Dude From a Few Semesters Ago is the winner. I dub him "Cicador."