As a HUGE fan of Soul Calibur (also my favorite fighting game, Randy), that was both the most awesome AND the most ridiculous thing I have seen in months.At the same time.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I concur. It's completely nonsensical.I will buy it the day it comes out.But the sonsabitches are making me choose between the XBox 360 and Darth Vader.Now I have to buy both versions.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
As a HUGE fan of Soul Calibur (also my favorite fighting game, Randy), that was both the most awesome AND the most ridiculous thing I have seen in months.
ReplyDeleteAt the same time.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI concur. It's completely nonsensical.
ReplyDeleteI will buy it the day it comes out.
But the sonsabitches are making me choose between the XBox 360 and Darth Vader.
Now I have to buy both versions.