Comments

Make an album game

I've been kind of posting a lot of games and quizzes lately, but they all seemed fun to me. I even did this one I found on a forum twice because it was just too much fun not to do it.

1 - Go to wikipedia. Hit "random".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to Random quotations:
http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to flickr and click on "Explore the last seven days"
http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
Go to the third picture and click on it, no matter what it is, it will be your album cover. You'll have to use the "Print Screen" button to screen cap the image since flickr is tricky about saving images.

4 - Use photoshop or something similar to mix it all up. Post here.

"Better the Day Before" from the band, List of Asteroids - The album cover gave me a post-modern alternative sort of vibe. Almost looks like an REM album.


"You Will Miss It" from the band, Ex-convict School Teachers in Western Australia - Probably a poppy sort of rock in the vein of Barenaked Ladies. I absolutely LOVED the band name on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.