
2. Cote de Pablo. Plays a ruthless Mossad agent who's sort of clueless about American culture on the show NCIS. Just has a quality about her that draws the eyes to her in every scene.

3. Kate Winslet. Yeah, I know, the Titanic girl shouldn't be on here, but she is. She's innately sexy but she also seems like she would be a really cool person just to talk with. Also, she's British, and the accent slays me.

4. Gretchen Mol. She has that classic beauty thing going for her. Sort of a 1950's starlet, even though her list of movies isn't all that great. Still, she was good in Rounders, The Thirteenth Floor and the Notorious Betty Page...so there's no denying that she's got talent to match her looks.

5. Rachel McAdams. Just one of those actresses that no matter what she's in, be it the Notebook or Red Eye or whatever chick flick of the week, I'll end up seeing it.
Nice list. I like how unusual a lot of these choices are, and Cote de Pablo particularly jumps out at me.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot about Cote de Pablo. Yeah, She's half the reason I watch NCIS nowadays. Don't get me wrong, it's a good show, but- yow.
ReplyDelete