http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx36HFk92Zo
Nope, I will not be any help either..You boys just perv out on ya own ;) Although it is interesting/funny to me that this topic has gotten the most responses of anything else posted to the blog....
perhaps we fellows should post dudes-that-we-find-atractive-in-a-totally-not-gay-way-shut-up list.or perhaps not.
Perhaps you never should ever suggest that again, you big Mary.
Too late, Jason.
I was already working on my "Man Crush" list before I even saw Chris' suggestion. It should be up later tonight.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx36HFk92Zo
ReplyDeleteNope, I will not be any help either..You boys just perv out on ya own ;) Although it is interesting/funny to me that this topic has gotten the most responses of anything else posted to the blog....
ReplyDeleteperhaps we fellows should post dudes-that-we-find-atractive-in-a-totally-not-gay-way-shut-up list.
ReplyDeleteor perhaps not.
Perhaps you never should ever suggest that again, you big Mary.
ReplyDeleteToo late, Jason.
ReplyDeleteI was already working on my "Man Crush" list before I even saw Chris' suggestion. It should be up later tonight.
ReplyDelete